Pohutukawa East Coast Auckland Tour
On this tour we head to beautiful East Auckland, the sparkling gem 30 minutes drive from Auckland. Sit back in luxury and let us show you the absolute best this area has to offer - looking out to the Hauraki Gulf along a road framed with New Zealand's Pohutukawa trees (New Zealand's native Christmas Tree).
Taste the local food and wine along the way.
Tour duration: 9am-3pm (flexible 4-6 hours)
- Pick up Auckland Central
- Stunning coastal drive including beautiful Maraetai beach
- Drive into the beautiful Hunua Regional Reserve stopping at its famous waterfall
- Winery lunch and tasting (Thursday to Sunday) or superb award winning local cafe lunch and wine tasting
- Stopping at Clevedon's beautiful gift shops, brimming with New Zealand artisan products
- Seasons permitting, whistle stop at Oyster Farm with a hearty mug of its famous chowder
- Return to Auckland Central
- Group tours are for 3 year olds plus. Bespoke private tours may include 0-2 year olds
- Refund policy: Cancellation 7 days prior to tour full refund. 48 hours prior to tour 50% refund and 24 hours prior no refund