Hobbiton Day Tour
Hobbiton is one of the top NZ North Island destinations for visitors. This is an 8 hour, small group (maximum 11 people) tour to visit Middle Earth - where both The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit were filmed. But it's so much more than just a mere movie set, it's like another world.
The journey there and back, in a luxury Mercedes, is through the rolling lush countryside of the Waikato and the beautiful town of Cambridge. The tour will include lunch, snacks and pick up/drop off in Auckland Central.
Tour duration: 9am-5pm (flexible 8 hours)
- Pick up Auckland Central
- Drive to Hobbiton movie set through gorgeous Waikato countryside
- Lunch at Hobbiton or restaurant in Cambridge
- Coffee and New Zealand snacks
- Return to Auckland Central
- Group tours are for 3 year olds plus. Bespoke private tours may include 0-2 year olds
- Refund policy: Cancellation 7 days prior to tour full refund. 48 hours prior to tour 50% refund and 24 hours prior no refund